PARTICIPATE IN GROWING THE NETWORK
In Networks, everyone is a leader, encouraged to connect to others and initiate collaborative action; power is distributed, not concentrated. ~ June Holley, “An Introduction to Network Weaving”
We are being called to step forward together as Shambhala Warriors at this critical time. Here are steps you can take to help weave a powerful Network for the Great Turning.
Become a member today:
There are two types of Network members:
- Join for a donation of any amount to the Network.
- Receive email notification when there is a new issue of the Journal or a new featured post on workthatreconnects.org
- Join for $50 – $200 annually (sliding scale).
- If your application is approved: be listed as a facilitator and be able to post your events on the Workthatreconnects.org website
Contribute financial resources for the development of the Network:
Donate online or mail a check made payable to Interhelp, Inc. to:
Work That Reconnects Network
c/o Interhelp, Inc.
10A Powdermill Circle
Maynard, MA 01754
The Work That Reconnects Network is currently a fiscal project of the non-profit Interhelp so all donations are tax-deductible.
Join the Core team or another working group:
- The Network needs people with passion for the Work That Reconnects: organizers, fundraisers, Network Weavers, social media experts, event and poject managers and much more!
- The Core Team has been meeting online approximately every two weeks for an hour and a half to discuss top priorities with Network weaving and major projects. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting involved with the Core Team.
- The Website Team has been working to rebuild the workthatreconnects.org website. Once this current revision is complete, new features and functions will be added over time as needed along with updated content. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get involved with the Website Team.
- The editorial team for the Deep Times journal currently operates on volunteer labor and additional help would be welcome with both editing and layout/design work. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved with the Deep Times editorial team.
- A Facilitation Development working group has been exploring how to best support facilitation development. Please contact ConstanceWashburn@gmail.com or MollyYBrown@gmail.com if you would like to get involved with this working group.
- A Fundraising working group has not yet fully formed. Help is greatly desired in this department. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get involved with a Fundraising working group.
- We need a Social Media working group! Is anyone interested in contributing to Facebook and Twitter feeds? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you see a need for a working group that isn’t listed here? Let us know if there are ways we can help you start a new working group. Contact us at email@example.com
- If you are a facilitator, list your events on workthatreconnects.org. If you are a participant, check the website for upcoming events.
- Check out the blog posts in Evolving Edge and consider contributing a post or commenting.
- Attend an online webinar or topic group.
- Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
Read and contribute to the Deep Times journal:
- Read Deep Times online and share the link with friends
- Submit an article, poem, artwork, photo, music, or review of a book, film or CD for publication
- Write letters to the editor responding to articles
Weave connectivity locally and globally:
- Join an existing or form a new ongoing local group
- Register an ongoing group or regional hub on Workthatreconnects.org so that others in your area can find you
- Organize a regional in-person gathering in your area and publicize it on Workthatreconnects.org
- Submit an update about your local group to the Network-Weaving section of Deep Times