Help the worldwide Work That Reconnects Network grow!
The Work That Reconnects, as a philosophy and body of experiential practice, is proving to be of profound service in this time. May all of us in the WTR community find ways to contribute to, and benefit from, the gifts it has to offer. Read on to see if serving on the Weaver’s team can be part of your contribution.
The core team of Network Weavers has been working hard to evolve our organizational structure. The Weavers team is composed of volunteer Weavers and part-time paid staff. We now have the capacity and eagerness to welcome new volunteer Weavers to our team, from various communities around the world. We invite you to consider becoming a Weaver of the Work That Reconnects Network.
Benefits of being a Network Weaver:
- Serving the Great Turning by uplifting and supporting the Work That Reconnects
- Integrating the voices and needs of your unique community into the direction of the Network and the development of the Work
- Being part of a supportive and creative working community built on a collaborative network model
- Building relationships with people around the world who are dedicated to the WTR
A Weaver’s tasks:
- Crafting organizational vision and policy
- Cultivating relationships within the global WTR community and helping the community grow
- Participating in a monthly Weavers meeting, and helping guide an operational committee, where your specific background and skills are needed
People we’re especially seeking include:
- People from geographic areas outside of USA that already have strong WTR communities
- People of the Global Majority (PGM)*
- Young people and men
- Gender-diverse folx
Criteria for Weavers include:
- Significant experience with and investment in the philosophy of the Work That Reconnects
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Willing and able to use virtual workplace platforms
- Able to commit 8-12 hours per month for meetings and communications
- Committed to and involved with social justice and undoing oppression
- Willingness to work with collaborative circle governance, Nonviolent Communication and consent decision making
Special skills we’re seeking include:
- Regenerative finance knowledge and experience
- Fundraising connections and skills
- Virtual communications savvy (social media, digital presence, web design)
- Networking and relational weaving skills
- Social justice, equity and inclusion experience and skills
- Translating skills in any of these languages and more: French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, German
- Restorative justice experience
- Non-profit legal expertise (USA and international)
If you’d like to explore this possibility with us, please fill out this Expression of Interest Form. We review submissions during the first week of each month and will get back to you by mid month. We look forward to hearing from you!
* You’ll find an exploration of the term People of the Global Majority here.