The Facilitator Members of the WTR Network are offering incredible experiences of the Work That Reconnects all around the globe. We are pleased to share them with you.
To find event(s) that fit your interests, you can search by the following parameters: event category; online or in person; location; and facilitator.
Drawing from the wisdom of the Work That Reconnects and over twenty years of experience supporting children and their families, Jo delAmor has developed a body of work that invites us to embrace caring for children as an exciting and powerful opportunity to contribute to the radical paradigm shift being called forth by these converging crises.
A free video-based online course that guides participants on a seven-week transformative journey to nourish and strengthen their capacity, intention and enthusiasm to act for positive change. At its core are a series of seven practices that can be carried out as personal reflections, in conversation with someone else, or as small group activities.
- Workshop – WTR Full Spiral, non-residential (online or in person)
- Retreat – WTR Full Spiral, 2-3 days, residential
- Intensive – WTR Full Spiral, 4 days or longer, residential
- Class/Presentation/Webinar – sharing information related to WTR and its foundations/philosophy
- Conversation Cafe – dialogue
- Integrates WTR – workshop that uses WTR spiral or practices to explore other topics
- Facilitator Support – for emerging and current WTR facilitators
- Facilitator Training – 4- to 12-month program to deepen knowledge and skills
- Gathering – coming together as colleagues
- Joanna Macy – events featuring Joanna Macy, WTR root teacher
- Special Screening – event connected to a movie release
Disclaimer: Events posted on the calendar below have been organized and posted by Facilitator Members of the WTR Network. We encourage facilitators to accommodate participants’ needs to the best of their ability. However, we do not have control over the actual events and are not responsible for venues, payments, meals or special requirements. Please contact the appropriate facilitator directly with questions, requests and concerns.
Interested in Posting Your Events?
One of the benefits of being a Facilitator Member is being able to post your events on the WTR Network calendar.
If you are already a Facilitator Member, you are welcome to Submit an Event. If not, find out how to Become a Facilitator Member so you can begin sharing your WTR-related events with the rest of the WTR Community!