- This event has passed.
As Euro-Americans, Healing the Relationship with Our Ancestors: A 3-month Path Towards Deepening Our Personal and Collective Wholeness
Sep 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am$200 – $500
When: Sunday evenings, 6 pm-8:45 pm, Sept 22, 29; Oct 13, 27; Nov 10, Retreat Nov 23-24; Dec 15
Where: Ivy Building, south Minneapolis (Except Sept 22 which is a potluck in Kaia’s home, south Mpls)
Registration cost: Scale: $250-500 + $20 retreat fee
Registration website link: http://wildcrocus-hbt.com/classes/
We call people with European descent who are:
- inspired to open up channels to Ancestors of family or cultural lineage so as to craft a fuller relationship with them
- willing to amplify their understanding of white supremacy through a lens of cultural heritage as a way of participating in its deconstruction
- ready to integrate the travesties, tragedies and triumphs of their family heritage into the life they are leading now
- open to exploring their relationship to the abandoned land of their forbearers and the expropriated land they live on now
- charged by viewing this exploration as a contribution they can make to social justice issues and to future beings
able to commit to full attendance of this exploratory workshop and excited by experiential learning: movement, symbol and ceremony
Called to this third round of our Ancestor course? Visit http://wildcrocus-hbt.com/classes/ for more details and registration info. Limited space available.
Kaia Svien, MS, is a mindfulness meditation instructor, a spiritual advisor, author and cultural change agent. Her spiritual seeking is grounded in the emerging ancient wisdom ways of Europe; her social justice activism has been greatly influenced by her study with Joanna Macy