- This event has passed.
Feminine Climate Leadership Coaching Group
Apr 25, 2022 @ 6:00 pm EDT
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Aug 8, 2022
The climate crisis is a crisis of leadership. As this crisis continues to accelerate, the need for transformational, feminine leadership grows greater.
There is no singular definition of feminine leadership, and following the brilliant work of Ayana Johnson and Katharine Wilkinson, editors of All We Can Save, I’m defining it here as leadership that is compassionate, connected, creative and collaborative.
Feminine leadership is the antidote to the destructive patriarchal power structures responsible for creating the climate crisis. To build a just and life-sustaining society, we need feminine leaders at the helm of our movements, healing and building our communities, guiding our organizations, and birthing powerful visionary projects.
This group will support you to embody your vision for the transformational feminine leadership you yearn to contribute, so that you can experience the joy and satisfaction of knowing that you are giving all that is yours to give to the world in this time of crisis.
This group is for you if:
- You’re a seasoned climate leader. You have a sense that there is a “next level” for you as a leader and you’re ready to courageously begin showing up that way, every day.
- You’re a new climate leader, and want support build leadership skills that will carry you through your climate work for the long-haul.
- You’re interested in exploring and embodying what “feminine leadership” means to you
- You have a sense that you’re working harder than you need to, and you’re ready to begin doing what you do sustainably, with more ease and support.
- You’re ready to lead with greater relationality, collaboration, and care.
- You want to be living a fulfilling, well-rounded life that includes effective climate work, creative pursuits, physical and mental health, and thriving relationships.
- People of all genders can contribute feminine leadership, and this group is for folks of any gender expression who are not cis-men. Cis-men– if you are interested in feminine climate leadership support, email me at [email protected], I would love to support you.
What you’ll get:
- Clarify your vision for the kind of leader you most desire to be and learn how to show up that way day-to-day.
- Clarify your vision for your greatest contribution to climate justice and get into action to make that contribution.
- See how to bring a greater sense of compassion, connection, creativity, and collaboration to your leadership — even in times of crisis and uncertainty.
- See how to do your work in a way that’s energizing and meaningful for you, so you can stay in it for the long haul and enjoy your one precious life.
- Do all this in a dedicated community of support. Your group will have your back as you consistently demonstrate feminine leadership in your life and work.
A coaching group is a powerful space for you to see a path forward with new possibilities for your life and leadership. This is different from a discussion group, a training, or talking with friends! A coaching group gives you space to see that you are not alone in your dreams, worries or the challenges you face. I will support you to clarify your vision for your leadership, cultivate resilience in navigating new and familiar challenges, and learn skills & tools to help you bring your vision to life. Rather than momentary changes, this coaching group will produce a lasting transformation in your life — so you can continue to show up as the powerful feminine climate justice leader that you are and contribute what is in your heart to bring to the world in this time of crisis.
- 8 Group Sessions where you’ll learn together, gather insight from one another, and set clear next steps.
- 2 half-hour one-on-one sessions with your coach you can use anytime for individual support.
- A chat space with everyone in your group so you can all stay in touch between sessions.
- Dates + Time: Mondays, April 25, May 9 + 23, June 13 + 27, July 11 + 25, August 1, 2022.
- Time: 6-8 PM ET.*If there is enough interest, I’ll open up a second group from 2-4 ET. Email [email protected] if you would need this earlier time slot to attend.
- Group Size: 10-12
- Program price: Please choose a payment level that’s a stretch, but not a hardship! Pay upfront, or over 4 months. Schedule an interest chat and we can explore what price is authentic for you.
- Tier 1: $2,000+ ($500+/month) if you’re flourishing financially + want to pay-it-forward
- Tier 2: $1,600 ($400/month) if you’re flourishing financially
- Tier 3: $1,200 ($300/month) if you’re living comfortably
- Tier 4: $800 ($200/month) if this is a stretch to be investing
- Tier 5: Pay-what-you-can – 2 spots available, reserved for BIPOC and frontline leaders. Email [email protected] to request spot at this tier.
- “How much should I pay?”: I want this to be as accessible as possible! Pay at a rate that’s authentic for you. If you can, pay more and support folks who otherwise couldn’t. OR pay less, knowing you’re giving what you truly can.
Meet Your Coach
Hi! I’m Jess Serrante (she/her) I’m a coach and trainer for climate justice leaders who are passionate about creating a more just and life sustaining world, even in the midst of crisis and uncertainty.
My passion for climate justice is at the core of my work and my mission as a coach is to support leaders at the helm of our climate movement to be bold, creative, and lit up by the important work that they do. I coach individuals, lead coaching groups and support teams through team coaching and facilitation.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) with over 1,000 hours of experience.
- Licensed Trainer & Certified Coach by the Academy for Coaching Excellence
- Licensed JEDI Coach by Holistic Underground (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Mentee of Joanna Macy and Facilitator of the Work That Reconnects since 2014
- MA, Critical Urban Studies + Design from The New School
Set up an interest chat with Jess at radicalsupport.org/fcl – On that call we’ll explore what you’d like to get from the program and make sure it’s a good fit, then we’ll get you signed up!