- This event has passed.
Jan 31 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Feb 7, 2022
With Margo van Greta
Including 1 full session on the Spiral of the Work that Reconnects
Are you looking for ways to increase your resilience, when dealing with the ups and downs of life? Would you like to deal with stress or burnout, worry and anxiety, and find elegant solutions for them?
The outer world seems to be providing us with endless turbulence. Whether you are affected by Covid -19, concerned about the threatening climate crisis, involved with black lives matter, financial insecurity, health issues, gender issues, the topics we are facing in our lives seem endless. Or maybe you experience significant changes in your personal life, like changes in your health, a relationship, job or home. They may bring us levels of uncertainty and anxiety, tension or sleepless nights. Will it ever stop?
How can we respond to these and more challenges in the best possible way? Is it possible to cultivate an inner strength and resilience to help us with that?
Cultivating Inner Resilience
This course of Inner Resilience aims to provide us with a support on this spiritual journey, based on practices from the Findhorn Eco-village and Active Hope. Often in our busy lives it is not easy to pause, to reflect, to look within, and make choices that are supporting us in our lives.
How can this course help you?
This 5 week course will offer you the opportunity to do just that. It may be an introduction to inner work, or a refresher in the company of like minded people. You will identify resources that cultivate resilience, and create a practice to support that. You will tap into your own resources, and will learn new methods to explore and implement in your life.
This course includes:
- Five weekly facilitated online sessions.
- Buddy groups of 3 or 4, meeting once a week.
- Guided meditations, nature based exercises, creative work, embodied spirituality.
- Interactions and sharing with other course participants in small breakout rooms.
- Integration activities to engage with during the week:
- Session 1: Introductions, Mapping your Resilience. Where are you now in relation to inner work and resilience? Where do you want to be?
- Session 2: Exploration of Personal Resilience. Reflection on your life story.
- Session 3: Connecting with your Inner Source. Guided meditation to deeply connect with your inner wisdom.
- Session 4: Active Hope: How do we cultivate resilience in a turbulent world.
- Session 5: Integration and Next Steps. Identifying how you bring our learnings into practice in your daily life.
What participants say from ‘Inner Work and Resilience’ April/May 2021:
- Brilliant course and a great opportunity to experience the hearts and minds of others on a similar journey. Very much recommended.
- The resilience course helped me to go back to what is essential in my life and to decide concrete steps leading to more vitality!
- Well run and structured introduction course on how to build on personal resilience in a friendly atmosphere.
Dates: Monday January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7 in 2022, 4-6pm GMT. Check the time in your timezone here
Price £150, £125, £100 Tiered pricing
There are 3 prices, in order to make this course available to all:
£150: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
£125: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this course.
£100: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
She was fortunate to study with Joanna Macy which inspired her to bring more Active Hope programs into the world.
Margo has been a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism since 1987, and created Buddhist Group Togme Sangpo. She is a qualified Discovering Buddhism teacher, and does her personal annual month-long Buddhist retreat in southern Spain.
She deeply loves nature and her daily walks on the beach.