- This event has passed.
Inner Work and Resilience
Apr 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
One event on Apr 12, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Inner Work and Resilience
Online course with Margo van Greta
Inner Work and Resilience aims to provide you with support on your inner journey during the current challenging times. This five week online course will offer you the opportunity to pause and reflect. It may be an introduction to inner work, or a refresher in the company of like minded people. You will identify resources that cultivate resilience, and create a practice to support that. You will tap into your own resources, and will learn new methods to explore and implement in your life.
The outer world seems to be providing us with endless turbulence. Whether you are affected by Covid-19, concerned about the threatening climate crisis, involved with black lives matter, financial insecurity, health issues, gender issues, the topics we are facing in our lives seem endless. They may bring us levels of uncertainty and anxiety, tension or sleepless nights. Will it ever stop?
Cultivating Inner Resilience
How can we respond to these and more challenges in the best possible way? Is it possible to cultivate an inner strength and resilience to help us with that?
This course of Inner Work and Resilience aims to provide us with a support on this inner journey. Often in our busy lives it is not easy to pause, to reflect, to look within, and make choices that are supporting us in our lives.
How can this course help you?
This 5 week course will offer you the opportunity to do just that. It may be an introduction to inner work, or a refresher in the company of like minded people. You will identify resources that cultivate resilience, and create a practice to support that. You will tap into your own resources, and will learn new methods to explore and implement in your life.
The course includes:
- Five weekly sessions on Thursdays April 8,15, 22, 29, May 6, 2021, 3-5pm GMT
- Buddy groups of 3 or 4, meeting once a week.
- Guided meditations, nature based exercises, creative work, embodied spirituality.
- Interactions and sharing with course participants in small breakout rooms.
- Integration activities to engage with during the week:
- Journaling about the topics of the week.
- Engaging in spiritual practise during the week.
Outline of sessions:
- Introductions. Mapping our Resilience. Where are we now in relation to inner work and resilience? Where do we want to be?
- Exploration of Personal Resilience. Reflection on our live story.
- Connecting with our Inner Source. Guided meditation to deeply connect with our inner wisdom.
- Active Hope: How do we cultivate resilience in a turbulent world.
- Integration and Next Steps. Identifying how we bring our learnings into practice in our daily life.
Dates: Thursdays April 8,15, 22, 29, May 6, 2021, 3-5pm GMT (UK)
Check the time in your timezone here
Price £125, £100, £75 Tiered pricing
There are 3 prices, in order to make this course available to all:
£125: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
£100: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this course.
£75: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
Please give generously within your means.