- This event has passed.
Mindfulness & Meditation Summit
May 19 @ 8:00 am - May 22 @ 5:00 pmFree
Cultivate Courage, Self-Compassion & Inner Peace as a daily pratice
With various speakers, including our root teacher Joanna Macy
Do you find it difficult to embrace the discomfort of the unknown?
How are you relating to the prevailing, almost hypnotic tendency toward worry, overthinking, and fear?
It’s fairly common to want guarantees and certainty in life… to try to force specific outcomes… to be anxious about what may come. Yet, these difficult states of mind can breed tremendous stress and pain in the emotional, physical, and mental realms of your being, and may lead to insomnia, headaches, and a host of other physical and psychological ailments.
Abiding in the crucible of the unknown is at the heart of many Eastern spiritual teachings, and is the essence of becoming a spiritual warrior.
The Buddha said, “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
Embracing the unknown through heart-centered awareness can be a much-needed grounding and therapeutic practice — especially now when the present is so challenging and the future so uncertain.
Yet, you can become a spiritual warrior and heartfully embrace the unknown.
What would it take to experience a pure or clear mind — a mind that knows how to let go and rest… a mind willing to relax into lush inner pastures of calm? And, going one step further, how could you increase your capacity for joy and courage, regardless of your circumstances or world events?
Rather than being an unattainable ideal that only a select few can reach, joyfulness and courage can be nurtured by simple shifts in your frame of reference, and a gentle commitment to consistent mindfulness practice.
During this timely summit, you’ll receive teachings from a diverse assembly of speakers representing the numerous paths and traditions under the large umbrella of mindfulness and meditation.
They’ll be sharing ways that mindfulness and meditation can vastly impact your mental and emotional wellbeing, increase your ability to stay centered and at peace, and bolster your innate resources for navigating disturbing or difficult experiences.
During the Mindfulness & Meditation Summit, a convergence of leading guides, practitioners, and teachers will equip you with time-honored methods to become a strong and stable meditator.
They’ll offer a stream of practical, fortifying, and simple insights for living a more present, centered, peaceful, and compassionate life.
Whether you’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for years, or you’re just starting out, you’ll receive profoundly life-enhancing transmissions you can benefit from right away.
During this 4-day online summit, you’ll discover:
- How mindfulness can help you alchemize rage and glean the spiritual gold that lies beneath it
- Restored peace, renewed compassion for yourself and others, and greater tolerance of uncertainty and the unknown
- The feminine aspect of the Buddha’s awakening, dismantling the hyper-masculine trope of awakening as a solo, heroic process
- How you can use mindfulness and meditation to unhook from the habit of self-attack
- The beauty of the “Indigenous Presence” meditation, which overlays the fundamental wellbeing qualities of Indigenous ceremony onto mindfulness and loving-kindness meditation
- “Heart fluency,” which brings your mindful attention to the fundamental and unlimited nourishing qualities already within you
- The spontaneous awakening of joy within you
- How to unlearn the habit of self-criticism and develop a greater capacity for kindness to your loved ones and others
- Concrete tools you can put into practice right away to lessen stress and anxiety, and help you tap into freedom and ease
- How benevolence, compassion, joy, and equanimity are the path to — and the expressions of — wisdom
- And much more…
Plus, you’ll receive many other insights and gifts from our extraordinary gathering of skilled teachers…
Join the Mindfulness & Meditation Summit, and find out how to transform your inner life into a beautiful garden of compassionate presence, peace, and courage that nourishes you in quiet moments and challenging moments alike.
You’ll be in good hands with summit hosts Deborah Eden Tull and Kaira Jewel Lingo.
Each interview offers not just powerful teachings, but also models the power of individual and collectively shared presence. The hosts will share their practices and the quality of deep listening and receptivity that meditation cultivates.
They interviewed experts and pioneers in meditation and mindfulness from all walks of life — sharing actionable, practical tools you can start using immediately to create peace, foster joy, and prepare your body and mind for clear and courageous action.
Note: Joanna’s Shift interview will air on Tuesday, May 19th at 1:00 pm PT