- This event has passed.
Spiral Journey WTR Facilitation Practice Groups – Sept 27 – Dec 6th.
Dec 6, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm PST
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until Dec 6, 2020
Spiral Journey Facilitator Development Programs Facilitation Practice Groups –
with Constance Washburn
- 6 two hour webinar sessions meeting initially on Sundays – September 27th, Oct 11 & 25, Nov 8 & 22, Dec 6. – Times determined by participant time zones. ( other days of the week may be available as well )
- Open to graduates of the Spiral Journey programs and other emerging as well as experienced facilitators.
- This series is a place to practice facilitating the Work as well as experience it as a participant. You are invited to facilitate practices that excite or challenge you as well as try out new and adapted practices in order to get feedback.
Some areas to explore might be;
- Designed for WTR online,
- More inclusive for People of the Global Majority, LGBTQI community and the differently abled.
- Trauma informed.
- Bringing in more diverse voices and viewpoints
- Expanding the use of ceremony and ritual
- Addressing the extreme intensity of our current time.
In each session 2 people ( or 2 pairs, if co-facilitating) will have time to facilitate a practice and the whole group will act as participants. The facilitator will then receive feedback from the whole group. People will sign up in advance for the facilitation slots. A feedback process will be provided and well as forms for writing up new and adapted practices.
Tuition and Size
- Min/max enrollment per group: 6 – 12.
- Cost: $160 with scholarships available after 6 people enroll.
Interested? Please fill in form by September 12th.
Facilitation Practice Groups Interest / Application Form