- This event has passed.
Technical Support, Set up and Promotion
Mar 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on Mar 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
The Work That Reconnects Network is offering webinars to help you learn to use online tools to meet, offer support and run WTR workshops for your online communities in this time of great need.
The first webinar will be focused on the technical side of setting up and facilitating an online WTR offering. This webinar will be offered at two different times to accommodate all of the time zones we are in around the world.
During this webinar we will cover:
– Using the WTR to prepare online meetings, webinars and cafes
– Promoting your offerings (website and social media through WTR)
– How to schedule and offer online meetings and webinars: open and closed registrations
– Using interactive features: rooms for discussion, sharing screen, co-hosting, chat, etc.
– Recording and posting webinars
– Best practices when facilitating online from social justice and the WTR
– Questions & Answers session
– Online resources you can use and share
– How to stay connected and strong
Please register below for the day and time that works best for you:
Sunday Mar 29, 2020 10am-12pm Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register Here
Monday Mar 30, 2020 5pm-7pm Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register Here
Cost: sliding scale, gift economy, by donation