Tools For The Mess We’re In: 8 Week Mindfulness and Active Hope Course
Aug 10 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Monday, repeating until Aug 31, 2020
What does it take to live through these challenging times of pandemic and climate change with resilience, clarity and open-hearted engagement?
It is only too easy to lose heart, burn out and get stuck in denial, despair and depression.
A committed, daily practice of meditation is essential in providing the necessary stability, inner calm, compassion, creativity and courage that allow us to acknowledge our difficult feelings and liberate our blocked and confused energies into action.
‘Active Hope’, based on the Work That Reconnects offers tools for finding our best response to the crisis of sustainability unfolding in our world. Woven together with tried and tested Mindfulness approaches the course will
- Establish and/or deepen your daily mindfulness practice
- Feel inspired and resourced to face inner, local and global difficulties with courage, imagination and compassion
- Have clarity about the roles you can play in the ‘Great Turning’ towards a life-sustaining society
- Enjoy the ongoing support of the learning community
- Access guided meditations and other online resources
Who: Ratnadevi and Larry Butler
Who For: All levels of experience
When: 8 Monday evenings from 13 July 2020
Where: Online (Zoom)
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Other: Discount for day retreat on the 8th August from 10am to 5pm