- This event has passed.
We Are the Great Turning: Weekly support to play our most impactful + authentic role in the healing of our world
Dec 7, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EST
We Are the Great Turning is a 3-month community program that blends the personalized support of group coaching with the regenerative practices of the Work that Reconnects to support you to live into and embody the Great Turning, the transition to a life-sustaining society, in your life and actions.
For more info and to sign up for an interest call: https://www.radicalsupport.org/greatturning
Amid the frightening crises of COVID, runaway global capitalism, white-supremacy, and ecological collapse there is another kind of shift occurring in our world. This shift has been called the Just Transition, the Revolution, and in the spirit of our teacher Joanna Macy we call it the Great Turning.
This Great Turning is the essential adventure of our time. It is a great epochal shift underway as we transition from a doomed culture of patriarchy, white supremacy and capitalism to a life-sustaining society that centers liberation for all.
As the creators of this life-sustaining world, we have our work cut out for us. The challenge we face is to choose to create this future in the midst of so many forces of destruction, while BEING that future we desire in the present day. To take action while staying in connection to our purpose, each other, and the living world around us. To give ourselves over to the possibility of this transition so that it might come into being.
This program will give you the chance to:
– Discover your roles in the Great Turning
– Craft a clear inspiring vision of how you’d love the Great Turning to live in your life
– Be supported to take authentic, sustained action so that you can live in such a way that the Great Turning happens as a result of your life.
– Navigate the challenges you face in taking action with an experienced coach for changemakers.
– Be energized and fortified in weekly connection with a community of fellow changemakers who are building a life sustaining society.
– Learn from each others’ challenges and successes in the intersectional fights for social, environmental and racial justice.
– Be nourished and regenerated through the rich theory and deep ritual practices of the Work that Reconnects.
This program is being facilitated by Jess Serrante and Shea Riester
Dates and times:
- Full Group Practice Sessions Mondays @ 4:30-6 PM ET: October 12 + 26, November 9 + 23, December 7, January 4
- Coaching Group A, Mondays @ 4:30-6 PM ET: October 5 + 19, November 2, 16 + 30, December 14, Final session will be the whole group, from 4:30-6:30 on January 11
- Coaching Group B, Wednesdays @ 11AM-12:30 PM ET: October 8 + 21, November 4 + 18, December 2 + 16, Final session will be with the whole group, from 4:30-6:30 on Monday January 11
- $450 ($150/month) if this is a stretch to be investing in
- $675 ($225/month) if you’re living comfortably
- $900 ($300/month) if you’re flourishing financially“HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY?”
Paying at your authentic level is the best way to honor the experience. If it’s within your resources to do so, please pay more. OR pay less, knowing you’re giving what you truly can. If this scale isn’t doable and you’d like to request a scholarship, or you’d like to contribute more in order to support others who need a scholarship, contact Jess Serrante at [email protected].