WINTER SOLSTICE VIRTUAL RETREAT: WELCOMING THE LIGHT
Dec 16 @ 7:00 pm - Dec 18 @ 5:00 pm GMT$75 – $125
Winter Solstice: Welcoming the Light
16-18 December 2022
Virtual Retreat with Margo van Greta
Solstice is a time of transition and potential transformation. In our current times of turbulence and change in many aspects of our lives, we are asked to respond in new and creative ways. Being fully present, to ourselves, to our world, may be the greatest gift we can give. Join in for a journey of reflection, release and creative invocation.
We will review the past year, step by step, identifying the challenges, opportunities, achievements and learnings in all aspects of our lives. From there we will enquire into what wants to emerge for you in the coming year. What is calling you?
As a framework we include:
- Guided meditations: reflecting on your individual journey of the previous year.
- The Spiral of Active Hope, a journey of enquiry into your responses to life on planet earth. With so much turmoil in our world, we can focus on both personal and collective issues.
- Bodywork and dance: connecting with your body, and let it move!
- Angel meditation: welcoming a positive quality to support you during the next year.
- Creative art, welcoming shapes, colours and spontaneity.
- Deeply connecting and sharing in smaller or medium size groups. A big part is to experience how much we have in common with each other, strangers become friends!
This is a time to celebrate the gift of life in all its joyful and challenging variety, to explore both stillness and dynamic energy flow, and to invoke the highest in human potential. Let’s celebrate ourselves and each other, connect with our inner light, and share that with the world.
What participants say:
- The Solstice Retreat was a wonderful opportunity to engage with a community on-line and to enjoy the Solstice ritual of releasing the past year with gratitude; before welcoming the Light’s return, and setting personal and global intentions, for inner and outer actions, in the year to come.” (Solstice 2020)
- What a supportive process to connect with Solstice and its invitations for reflection, release and renewal! Thank you for this offering. (Solstice 2021)
- Something I long for and unexpectedly come true inside. (Solstice 2021)
- This course was excellently held by Margo and enabled me to deeply connect with my self and how I was feeling, and thus also to connect more deeply with others. (Solstice 2021).
Date and times:
Friday 16 December 7-9pm GMT/ 8pm CET/ 2pm EST/ 11am PST/
Saturday 17 December 3-6pm GMT/ 4pm CET/11am EST/ 7am PST/
Sunday 18 December 3-5pm GMT/ 4pm CET/ 11am EST/ 7am PST/
Check the time in your timezone here
Price: Early Bird booking discount of 20% if you book before 10 December
£125/£100/£75 Tiered pricing
There 3 prices, in order to make this retreat available to all:
- £125: Generosity price, to support those without the means to participate.
- £100: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this retreat.
- £75: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
If money is an issue, please contact me to work something out.
Margo van Greta is a pioneer of holistic spirituality and a facilitator of transformation, creating a safe and supportive space for deepening the inner journey. She met Joanna Macy in 2000, fell in love with the Work That Reconnects, and facilitates course based on Active Hope and The Work That Reconnects. Since 1991 she lives and works in Spiritual Ecovillage Findhorn in Scotland, UK, she works with Spiritual and Personal Development. One of her projects was the Inspired Action Conference in 2010. She is passionate about integrating spiritual practice in daily life, and created Heartbeat Findhorn: Inner Work for Outer Action, providing online courses. She is a Buddhist practitioner since 1987, and teaches Buddhism. She lives in a small eco house, and loves her daily walks to the beach.