- Please post only events that are directly related to the philosophy, foundations and practices of the Work That Reconnects.
- Post only events where you are the lead or a co-facilitator. Please do not post events for non-member facilitators.
- Always add a picture that reflects the type of event you are offering.
- Indicate type of workshop: full spiral, partial (using one or more WTR practices in a related setting) or for facilitators only.
- Indicate category: webinar, workshop, retreat, etc.
- Give a full description of what the event is about, any pre-requisites, expectations, etc.
- Make yourself available to answer questions by posting a reliable email address or phone. The Network is unable to respond to questions about specific events posted by facilitators.
Note: events missing any of the above may be delayed as we will need to contact you for clarification.
As a global network, we encourage all our facilitator members to consider some best practices when offering and posting events (please feel free to send us an email if you want to adjust, change or add a practice, we will consult with the network members to address necessary changes from time to time):
- Make events as accessible and inclusive as possible through the language, venues, practices, meals, environment, cost and approach of the event. (submit your own suggestions by contacting us).
- We encourage facilitators to involve themselves in continuous development that may include deepening into the foundations of the WTR, expanding facilitation skills, exploring and stretching their anti-oppression and social justice understanding and skills, etc. For a list of potential activities, please check here.