PARTICIPATE IN GROWING THE NETWORK
In Networks, everyone is a leader, encouraged to connect to others and initiate collaborative action; power is distributed, not concentrated. ~ June Holley, “An Introduction to Network Weaving”
We are being called to step forward together as Shambhala Warriors at this critical time. Here are steps you can take to help weave a powerful Network for the Great Turning. Become a member today.
There are three types of Network members:
- Have experience facilitating the Work That Reconnects workshops? Apply and join us. Membership is $75 annually. Not able to pay the annual fee? Ask us for discount code, work-trade and scholarships options.
- If your application is approved: be listed as a facilitator and be able to post your events and articles on the workthatreconnects.org website. You will also receive a quarterly facilitators-only newsletter, have access to a facilitators-only area in the website and a forum and will enjoy discounts in webinars and cafes.
- Join for a monthly or annual donation of any amount to the Network. Your recurring donation of any size will support ongoing and new projects and a portion will go to the facilitators scholarship fund.
- Participate in the WTR Network Community Forum
- Be listed in the map and find others.
- Register to receive our monthly newsletter.
- Receive email notifications when there is a new issue of the Deep Times Journal or a new featured post on workthatreconnects.org.
Contribute financial resources for the development of the Network:
Donate online or by check made payable to Work That Reconnects Network and send to:
Inquiring Systems, Inc.
887 Sonoma Ave #23
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
The Work That Reconnects Network is a fiscally sponsored project of Inquiring Systems Inc., a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation. EIN 94-2524840. All donations are tax-deductible.
Other ways to become involved:
Join the Weavers’ Core Team or an Operational Committee:
- The Network needs people with passion for the Work That Reconnects: organizers, fundraisers, Network Weavers, social media experts, event and project coordinators and many more!
- The Core Team (made up of weavers and paid staff) meets online monthly to discuss top priorities with Network weaving and major projects. Fill out this interest form if you are interested in getting involved with the Core Team.
- The Editorial Team for the Deep Times journal currently operates on volunteer labor; we welcome new team members, especially from outside the USA and People of the Global Majority. Please email us to get involved.
- A Facilitation Development working group will be exploring how to best engage facilitators in continuous learning. Join our upcoming cafes and webinars. Stay tuned!
- A Fundraising working group seeks funding to support the Network and also for scholarships. Help is greatly desired in this department. Please contact us
- We need a Social Media working group! Is anyone interested in contributing to Facebook and Twitter feeds? If so, email us.
- Work That Reconnects Network Web Forum moderators. We just launched a new forum on the website as a platform for discussions among facilitators. We need a couple people to monitor the Forum. If you are interested in this volunteer position please contact us.
Do you see a need for a working group or project that isn’t listed here? Let us know if there are ways we can help you start a new working group. Contact us.
Volunteer application form here.
- If you are a facilitator, list your events on workthatr
econnects.org. If you are a participant, check the website for upcoming events.
- Check out the blog posts or our Evolving Edge and consider contributing a post or commenting.
- Attend an online webinar, or cafe.
- Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
Read and contribute to the Deep Times journal:
- Read Deep Times online and share the link with friends
- Submit an article, poem, artwork, photo, music, or review of a book, film or CD for publication
- Write letters to the editor responding to articles
Weave connectivity locally and globally:
- Join an existing or form a new ongoing local group or “hub.
- Connect with others by checking who is close to you in the growing WTR friends’ map.
- Register an ongoing group or regional hub on Workthatreconnects.org so that others in your area can find you.
- Organize a regional in-person gathering in your area and publicize it on Workthatreconnects.org.
- Submit an update about your local group to the Network-Weaving section of Deep Times.