You’re invited to sign up for a small group process, guided by experienced facilitators, to move through a despair and empowerment spiral to process the intensity of the current moment–the societal impacts of this US presidential election in the midst of climate chaos–and recenter, reground, and refresh in order to take empowered action.
Each event will be limited to 25 people (one Zoom screen) to create an interactive space for processing and working through the spiral. Please only register if you can commit to being there live at the time of the event. These events will not be recorded. These spirals are not limited to people within the US. However, we will be focused on the current events in the US, with recognition that they have impacts globally. The modality featured is the Work that Reconnects.
Find a date and time that works for you…New offerings added daily.
- November 4, 2:30pm PT led by Emily Coralyne and Anne Gore
- November 8, 1pm ET led by Sarah Nahar and Mordechai Liebling
- November 10, 7pm CT led by Kathleen Rude and Mark Steiner
- November 11, 9am CT led by Kara Bender and Carmen Rumbaut
- November 11, 7pm ET led by Aravinda Ananda and Joseph Rotella
- November 12, 5pm CT led by Teri Grunthaner and Alex Mercedes
- November 13, 3pm PT led by Ariana Candell and Ryan Van Lenning
- November 15, 1pm PT led by Gwen Gordan and Becka Tilsen
- November 19, 8pm ET led by Valerie Martin and Rebecca Selove
- November 19, 12pm CT led by Kara Bender and Carmen Rumbaut
- November 19, 6pm ET led by Daniel Abreu and Jo delAmor
- November 21, 11am PT led by Catherine Gautier-Downes and Theresa Fend
- November 25, 10am PT led by Gwen Gordan and Becka Tilsen