Submissions guidelines for shared resources
This is a tool for anyone registered with the Work That Reconnects Network to share resources relevant to the WTR and its use. The submission, once approved, will be listed in our “Resources” area and accessible to the general public.
Guidelines for submissions
- Please only submit resources directly relevant to the Work That Reconnects. Due to the size of our database and the nature of our network, any unrelated resource will be rejected. Topics relevant to The Work That Reconnects include the spiral and its stages, deep ecology, systems thinking, power and oppression work within the WTR and facilitation, how the WTR is being implemented in different settings and with diverse population groups, etc.
- Types of resources we accept: books and book reviews, videos, presentations (slides), practices, songs, facilitators development, research and best practices.
- All submissions need to be accompanied by the author and their contact, a brief explanation of what the nature of the resource is and how it relates to the WTR.
- Any resource including third party media or people needs to show evidence of authorization from the third party and/or people to be shared publicly.
- If your resource is in a language other than English, please specify. When applicable, it may be translated by a volunteer and posted as bi-lingual or in the appropriate language section of our network
- Please allow up to two weeks for the resource to be approved and listed in our website.
For any questions or concerns, please connect with us.