Advanced Facilitation of the Work That Reconnects
September 25-October 4, 2020
River’s Bend Retreat Center, Mendocino County, California.
The heart of this course is a residential 10-day Intensive, with introductory and follow-up webinars. The Intensive will provide for practice facilitation with feedback and in-depth exploration of WTR concepts and the environmental and social crises in the world today,
This course is open to those with previous experience facilitating the Work That Reconnects who want to deepen their skills and understanding as well as connect with other WTR facilitators. People completing the Foundations course or previous Spiral Journey programs–and have some experience facilitating the Work–may apply.
The Intensive will provide opportunities for:
- Facilitation practice sessions with feedback
- Sharing of new and adapted practices
- In-depth exploration of Work That Reconnects concepts and principles
- Building resilience through the Work That Reconnects in response to the crises of our times
- Investigation of group dynamics: race, class, power and privilege
- Practicing collaborative and emergent facilitation
- Meditation, art, music, and movement, as well as silent time in nature
The full cost of the Spiral Journey Intensive program–including pre and post webinars, 10 day retreat with room, board, and tuition–is between $2,255 and $1,535 depending on lodging choice.
Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis and no later than August 1. (Other Intensives may be offered by senior facilitators in various locations around the world.)
If you have any questions about these programs, please email [email protected]