The Work That Reconnects Network
is asking for your support for our
work in the Great Turning
Dear Friends of the Work That Reconnects,
Deep gratitude for your support of the Work That Reconnects Network and thank you for your work for the life-sustaining future we want for all beings on this beautiful Earth.
What a year it has been! The Great Unraveling is upon us: pandemics, climate disasters, social injustice, politics run amok in the US, deepening poverty and inequity, economic meltdown….
“… this time of confinement, separation and fear has had a brutal impact on the mental health of many, thus the Work That Reconnects feels especially important to help one another move out of this phase of fear and uncertainty and into cultivating the Great Turning.” – A current student of WTR
The Great Turning is also unfolding: voter turnout in the USA was huge, solar and wind energy are expanding, the world is waking up and thousands of people have taken to the streets for social justice and Earth justice.
The Work That Reconnects Network is actively weaving connections and support for the dedicated community of WTR friends and facilitators around the planet who are taking this life sustaining work out to diverse communities of activists, elders, youth, educators, social workers, environmentalists, social justice workers and many others. And the need continues to grow.
The WTR Network is seeking to raise $60,000 by June 2021 to support:
- Increasing paid staff and weaver hours from a total of 25 hrs a week to 50 hrs a week.
- Expand the Weavers team to better represent our international community.
- Upgrade the Workthatreconnects.org website to be more interactive and accessible.
- Expand webinar and education programs for facilitators.
- Create a scholarship fund to make WTR accessible to more people.
Our goal is to raise $20,000 before the end of 2020. We are asking for donations of $500-$2,000 or more. However, a gift of any amount would be greatly appreciated.
Or visit: www.workthatreconnects.org/donate
The WTR Network has been very busy this past year.
- Hundreds of webinars were offered and promoted through the website.
- A WTR Forum was started as a place for connections and conversations.
- The WTR Webinar and Café series has offered sessions on WTR online, Parenting, White Supremacy and the Great Turning, Active Hope and Seeing with Gaian Eyes, to name a few.
- The WTR Weavers team has been working on building a more sustainable organization with more diversity and inclusion.
- And the Network has a new fiscal sponsor, Inquiring, Systems Inc.
Thank you for your support
and for all of your efforts for the Great Turning.
May you be happy. May you be well. May all beings be free.
With blessings for the New Year from the Network Weavers Team:
Werner Brandt, Molly Brown, Jo delAmor, Silvia Di Blasio, Paula Hendrick, Frieda Nixdorf, Kathleen Rude, and Constance Washburn.