I work as a freelance facilitator and teacher in the fields of mindfulness, meditation, deep ecology and nature-based approaches. I studied medicine and am dedicated to facilitate healing and wellbeing for myself, others and mother Earth. I first met Joanna and the Work that Reconnects in 2010 in Lindenberg, Germany, and caught fire straight away. I participated in the year-long Holon Training and have been offering WTR workshops in Germany and abroad with enthusiasm ever since. I became a father in 2017, which has added to my ambition of working towards a healthy planet for generations to come…
Audiences I work with
no specific groups. I gave one workshop at a European Rainbow Gathering. All others have been open to public.
Experience facilitating other events & workshops
What year did you begin facilitating the Work That Reconnects?
- I facilitated my first WTR workshop in fall 2010
- appr. 15 workshops so far.
- formats: 1, 2 or 3-day workshops; workshop with a weekly meeting over the course of 6 weeks
- I’ve either been organizing workshops myself or following invitations of others
- currently 2–3 workshops per year